Want to be part of WA’s biggest and best food truck line-up?
Come join the party at the 2022 WA Day Festival on Sunday 5 and Monday 6 June!
Over 130,000 Western Australians attended the free, two day festival in Burswood Park in 2021, enjoying the family fun and entertainment, amazing local food, beer and wine, and the best of WA music.
We are now seeking expressions of interest from food and coffee vendors with their own truck, van or caravan. Please note we will not be accepting expressions of interest from food stall vendors.
To be considered for inclusion in the 2022 WA Day Festival you will need to:
- Commit to three full days over the 2022 WA Day long weekend: Saturday 4 June (installation), Sunday 5 June (festival) and Monday 6 June (festival).
- Pay the rental fee and any relevant logistics fees. Please note, we do not take a commission on your sales.
- Have current Public Liability Insurance.
- Have a Food Business Certificate of Registration.
- Have a permit to operate your business in the relevant LGA zone (either an Annual Permit or a Special Event Permit).
If you want to be part of the 2022 WA Day Festival, please fill in the form below.