Want to be part of WA’s biggest and best food truck line-up?
Over 120,000 Western Australians celebrated WA Day 2019 at Burswood Park. The two day festival was packed with family fun, entertainment, arts, science, sports, home-grown rock stars at the State of the Art (SOTA) music festival and bags of amazing local food, beer and wine.
Come join the party in 2020! We are now seeking expressions of interest from food and coffee vendors with their own truck, van or caravan.
To be considered for inclusion in the 2020 WA Day Festival you will need to:
- Commit to three full days over the 2020 WA Day long weekend: Saturday 30 May (installation), Sunday 31 May (festival) and Monday 1 June (festival).
- Pay the rental fee and any relevant logistics fees. Please note, we do not take a commission on your sales.
- Have current Public Liability Insurance.
- Have a Food Business Certificate of Registration.
- Have a permit to operate your business in the Town of Victoria Park (either an Annual Permit or a Special Event Permit).
If you want to be part of the 2020 WA Day Festival, please fill in the form below.