1. The information provided on this Celebrate WA web site has been compiled for your convenience. Celebrate WA makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site.
2. Celebrate WA, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
3. Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience and Celebrate WA is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site, by Celebrate WA. Celebrate WA will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control.
4. Any third party site may link to this website provided that such a link is directed at the home page of this website. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity or website to link to any page other than the home page of this website, without the prior written approval of Celebrate WA.
It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity, or website to frame any page on this website, including the home page, in any way whatsoever, without the prior written approval of Celebrate WA. Incorporating parts of this website into sites of parties not part of Celebrate WA is equally prohibited.
5. Celebrate WA, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site.
6. The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 5 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
7. Celebrate WA holds the copyright to this web site. For more information about copyright, click here.
9. No information or data on this website is an offer but merely an invitation to do business.
10. No agreements shall be concluded merely by sending a data message to this website or its owners. Valid agreements require an acknowledgement and offer, or receipt from this website.
Online Shopping Information
11. All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and includes Goods and Services Tax (GST).
12. We deliver products Australia-wide using Australia Post. Freight costs are included in cost of product.
13. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia. Orders will only be dispatched within Australia.
14. In the unlikely event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within 2 business days.
15. Please choose carefully. We do not normally give a refund if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
16. Western Australian of the Year Awards Gala Presentation and Dinner: Cancellations inside 10 working days from the event are subject to full payment.
17. Celebrate WA reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site, at any time and without notice.