Want to be part of WA’s biggest and best food truck line-up?
Come join the party in 2021! WA Day Festival will be returning to Burswood Park on Sunday 6 and Monday 7 June!
Over 120,000 Western Australians attended the free, two day festival in Burswood Park in 2019, enjoying the family fun and entertainment, amazing local food, beer and wine, and the best of WA music.
We are now seeking expressions of interest from food and coffee vendors with their own truck, van or caravan. Please note we will not be accepting expressions of interest from food stall vendors.
To be considered for inclusion in the 2021 WA Day Festival you will need to:
- Commit to three full days over the 2021 WA Day long weekend: Saturday 5 June (installation), Sunday 6 June (festival) and Monday 7 June (festival).
- Pay the rental fee and any relevant logistics fees. Please note, we do not take a commission on your sales.
- Have current Public Liability Insurance.
- Have a Food Business Certificate of Registration.
- Have a permit to operate your business in the Town of Victoria Park (either an Annual Permit or a Special Event Permit).
If you want to be part of the 2021 WA Day Festival, please fill in the form below.