1. The information provided on this Celebrate WA web site has been compiled for your convenience. While Celebrate WA endeavours to update and maintain the web site, Celebrate WA makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site.
2. Celebrate WA, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, do not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, the limitation on liability contained in paragraph 2 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
4. Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience and Celebrate WA is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site, by Celebrate WA. Celebrate WA will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control.
5. Any third party site may link to this website provided that such a link is directed at the home page of this website. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity or website to link to any page other than the home page of this website, without the prior written approval of Celebrate WA. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity, or website to frame any page on this website, including the home page, in any way whatsoever, without the prior written approval of Celebrate WA. Incorporating parts of this website into sites of parties not part of Celebrate WA is equally prohibited.
6. Celebrate WA holds the copyright to this web site. For more information about copyright, click here.
8. Celebrate WA reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site, at any time and without notice.
10. All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include Goods and Services Tax (GST).
11. We deliver products Australia-wide using Australia Post. Freight costs are included in the final cost of product.
12. Orders are generally dispatched within 2 business days, unless otherwise stated. Shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia. Orders will only be dispatched within Australia.
13. In the unlikely event that an ordered ticket is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within 2 business days.
14. Western Australian of the Year Awards Gala Presentation and Dinner: Cancellations inside 10 working days from the event are subject to full payment.
15. Please choose carefully. We do not normally give a refund if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
16. Celebrate WA’s logo must not be downloaded, copied and or used for any purpose without the permission of Celebrate WA. Please contact the Celebrate WA office for more information.
Text, photographs and videos
17. The text/image(s)/video(s) on this website are the copyright of Celebrate WA. These image(s)/video(s) are made available in good faith and on the basis that:
- any reproduction of the text/image(s)/video(s) will include the following acknowledgement adjacent to the image(s)/video(s) used – “Copyright © 2015 Celebrate WA.”;
- the text/image(s)/video(s) may not be altered in any way; and
- the text/image(s)/video(s) will not be used in connection with any purpose that is detrimental to Celebrate WA, its officers or employees or any other third party.
18. The text/image(s)/video(s) may not be sold.
19. If you feel that material is available on the Celebrate WA website in a manner that infringes copyright, or breaches an agreed licence or contract, please contact us
20. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are warned that this website may contain images, voices and names of deceased people. If you have any issues with text/image(s) used on this website please contact us.
Western Australian of the Year Awards
21. All completed nominations are critically reviewed against the award criteria by a panel of expert judges composed of Celebrate WA Board members and independent third parties including Alumni, program partners and sponsors.